The Palmira Road is made for those who like to pedal fast in the streets, due to its posture and geometry of a road bicycle.
It combines the geometry and shift levers of a classic road bicycle with ergonomic brake levers for maximum confort, and anti-slip handlebar tape to achieve a very confortable and sweet touch handling the bicycle.
A very agile, fast and confortable bicycle, perfectly competent for road cycling.
How do we calculate the size? Pincha aquí
Available in our four Palmira colors.
The 25% of the benefits are donated to the fight against Alzheimer, through AFEDAZ.
Each Palmira is unique. Estimated production time: 3-4 weeks
- Frame and fork: from recycled classic road bicycles. Each frame and fork is unique and different from the rest.
- Frame and fork material: steel
- Wheel : Alu- double wall rims. Quick release.
- Tyres: 700x26c Kenda Kontender black color.
- Headset: 1″ thread silver. New VP or recycled, depending on type of thread.
- Bottom bracket: Shimano BSC 110mm or recycled, depending on type of thread.
- Crankset: Speed Road Compac 50-34 teeth
- Cassette: SunRace silver ( 14-28 dientes)
- Chain: SunRace silver
- Shift: SunRace R80
- Derailleur: SunRace R80 silver
- Shift levers: DiaCompe friction
- Stem: Silver classic
- Handlebar: alu road
- Handlebar tape: Velo anti-slip black color.
- Saddle: Velo, black
- Seat post: alu.
- Pedals: VP alu classic style.
- Brakes: Road dual pivot.
- Brake levers: ergonomic Tektro R200.
For those who like to pedal fast in the streets, due to its posture and geometry of a road bicycle.
Depending on availability of stock, some components may be replaced for other with same characteristics and quality.
|Color||Pearl blue, Ruby red, Pearl green|
|Estatura||150-165 cm, 165-170 cm, 170-175 cm, 175-180 cm, 180-185 cm, 185-190 cm, más de 190cm|